Valentine’s Day, also called St. Valentine’s Day, holiday (February 14) when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts.
These are the most common Valentine’s Day Vocabulary
|Admirer||I am your admirer|
|Adore||She adores you|
|Boyfriend||I have a boyfriend|
|Crush||I have a crush on you|
|Chocolate||Send her a box of chocolates|
|Crazy||She is crazy in love with you|
|Date||He has a date|
|Fall in love||I fell in love with the new girl|
|Friend||We are just friends|
|Flirt||They are flirting with you|
|Girlfriend||Will you be my girlfriend?|
|Heart||From the bottom of my heart|
|Honey||Honey, are you free tonight?|
|Kiss||She kissed him|
|Like||He likes her a lot|
|Love||They are in love|
|Present||I have a present for you|
|Party||I throw a party for you|
|Poem||I wrote a poem for you|
|Rose||I bought her roses|
|Romance||She has a romance|
|Romantic||He is so romantic|
|Sweetheart||She is my sweetheart|
|True Love||She is my true love|
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary: Activities
These are some valentine’s Day activities that you can do in this special ocassion.
- Take a trip to a romantic location.
- Eat breakfast in bed.
- Create something together.
- Recreate your first date.
- Cook dinner together.
- Have a romantic movie marathon.
- Exchange gifts.
- Write love letters to each other.
- Listen to beautiful music
- Watch sunset or sunrise
- Have a photo shoot
- Enjoy a love story
- Try a couples work out
Valentine’s Day Questions
These are valentine’s day questions that you can make to help students to speak more:
Valentine’s Day Questions: Part 1
- What happens on Valentine’s day?
- Do you have any special plans for valentine’s day?
- What gifts would you like to receive on valentine’s day?
- What presents would you like to give on valentine’s day?
- What gifts have you received?
- What gifts have you given
- What is the most romantic thing you have done for another person?
- How should a single person spend Valentine’s Day? What do you suggest?
Valentine’s Day Questions: Part 2
- What do you usually do for Valentine’s Day?
- Do you think Valentine’s Day makes single people feel lonely?
- What are the good things about Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary: Videos
These are two videos that you can watch to learn more valentine’s day vocabulary:
Valentine´s Day Worksheets
These are some valentine’s day worksheets that can help you learn more about valentine’s day vocabulary:
- Valentine’s Day Worksheet
- Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Adjectives and Adverbs
- Valentine’s Day Crossword
- Valentine’s Day Picture Test
- Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Quiz
- Valentine’s Day Reading and Quiz
- Valentine’s Day PowerPoint
- Valentine Gifts for Her PowerPoint
- Valentine Gifts for Him PowerPoint
Follow EnglishPost.org on Facebook
You can check our latest articles in any of these pages:
Check these pages and sites before you go:
- Soccer Vocabulary in English
- 50 Most Common Expressions with Get
- Christmas Vocabulary and Words You Should Know
- The 60 Most Useful Idioms in English
- List of Most Common Collocations
- Means of Transportation in English
- The 3000 Most Common Words in English