Getting to know you Activity
Getting to Know You Activities help people learn more about each other, they are very useful to get information such as names, interests, experiences, memories and so on. The results are often humorous, interesting, or fascinating.
These are some of the questions that you can include in getting to know you activities
- What makes you happy?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favourite place?
- Where did you grow up?
- What makes you angry?
- What’s your favourite TV programme?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your dream job?
- What objects do you always carry with you?
- What is the most expensive thing you own?
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you like to be?
- If you had to live on a desert island, what three objects would you take with you
- What was the last book you read?
- What kind of music do you hate?
- What makes you sad?
- Where is the best place to go on holiday?
- What’s your favorite Celebrity?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What app do you use the most?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you like your name? Why?/ Why not?