Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.
Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves.
Learning in an institution usually starts when you enter kindergarten or preschool and then primary school comes for young children. Then students start secondary education, in some countries, this is called high school and people specialize in a particular subject after attending college or university.
Table of Contents
70 School Conversation Questions
These are 70 school conversation questions to generate conversation with your friends or classmates
If you want to help your students do better in this activity, you can send these questions in advance so they can practice with classmates and friends.
You can print these questions and put them in a small and ask students to grab one, read it and talk about it. Let learners know that they can make follow-up questions to learn more about their classmates.
School or High School Conversation Questions
These are school conversation questions to talk about your time in school or high school
- Where did you go to school / high school?
- Did you have to wear a uniform when you were in school / high school?
- What was your favorite subject in school / high school?
- Who was your favorite teacher in school / high school?
- Did you study languages in school / high school?
- Did you take art or music in school / high school?
- Were you allowed to bring your phone to class?
- Did you ever skip classes?
- Did you play in any school team?
- Were you a member of the school band?
- Did you fail classes?
- What did you like about school / high school?
- Did you remember your school / high school friends?
- What does the group usually do in physical education classes?
- Did you have any teachers that you didn’t like?
- Did you have a high school sweetheart?
- What is your first memory of school?
- Were you happy with your school?
- Do you remember your first day in school?
- How do you get to school?
- What time do you start school / high school?
- What time do you finish school/ high school?
School Rules Conversation Questions
These are school conversation questions about classroom rules
- Are you allowed to eat in the classroom?
- Are you allowed to drink in the classroom?
- Are you allowed to use your mobile phone in classes?
- What rules did you have to follow in school / high school?
- What happens if you skip a class?
- Do students smoke inside your school?
- Do students drink inside your school?
- Are teachers strict?
- Are teachers authoritative?
- Do most of your teachers take attendance?
- Do some of your teachers let class out early?
- Do you have to ask for permission before going to the restroom?
- Have you ever seen fights at school?
- What are some of the most disobeyed school rules?
- Do you usually have to do homework after school?
- Do you usually come late to classes?
- Do you usually pay attention in classes?
- Have you ever seen students vandalizing school properties?
- Do you have to wear the correct uniform when going to classes?
- What dress code do you have to follow?
- Have you ever experienced bullying in school?
University Conversation Questions
These are school conversation questions about university
- Where do you study?
- What major are you in?
- What are some of the most difficult subjects in school?
- What do you like the most about your major?
- What do you like the most about university?
- What do you think about the university campus?
- Is university more difficult than high school?
- Are you allowed to eat food in the classroom?
- How many times a week do you have to go to classes?
- Do you think it is possible to work while you study?
- Do you cheat on exams?
- Do you get too much homework?
- What are the best universities in your country?
- What do you prefer? Private or Public university?
- Do you think university teachers are well paid enough?
- Did you have to move to go to a university?
- How many subjects do you take every quarter/semester?
- What advice would you give to a new student?
- Do you have to follow a dress code to attend university classes?
- Have you considered changing majors?
- Do you know students who don’t like their major?
- What advice would you give students who are about to choose a major?
- Which one offers better education? Private or Public school?
Interested In Learning More?
You can check the latest conversation questions about a wide variety of topics