Entertainment is a form of activity that holds the attention and interest of an audience or gives pleasure and delight.
Entertainment is important as it brings people together and is a good way for the entire family to bond.
It diverts people’s attention from their demanding lives and amuses them in their leisure time.
There are several forms of entertainment such as:
Table of Contents
- 1 50 Conversation Questions about Entertainment
- 2 Conclusion
50 Conversation Questions about Entertainment
This is a list of more than 50 Conversation Questions about Entertainment divided into topics such as:
|#2||TV Shows and Cartoons|
Movies are the easiest and most common form of entertainment that most people in the world consume.
These are some conversation questions about movies
- What´s your favorite movie?
- Who do you like to be with while watching a Movie?
- What is your favorite actor or actress? Support your answer
- What is your opinion about romantic films?
- Can you tell me the name of some films that you have watched more than twice?
- What’s your favorite film genre?
- How often do you go to the cinema or theater?
- What is the best film you have ever seen? Why did you like it?
- What is the worst film you have ever seen? Why did you dislike it?
- Do you like independent films? What independent films have you watched?
Entertainment: TV Shows and Cartoons
Just like movies, television is another type of entertainment that is easily available and comes in a wide array of choices
These are some conversation questions about TV and Cartoons
- What were some of the TV Shows or cartoons that you watched when you were a child?
- Who don’t you like to be with while watching television ?
- What is your favorite TV Show character ?
- Do you watch soap operas? Does anyone in your family do? If so who?
- What do you think about sport channels?
- What do you think about news channels?
- What did you watch on TV yesterday?
- Do you wish that you watched TV less often? Why/not?
- Have TV shows and movies made people stupid? Why do you think so?
- What are the advantages of watching TV?
- What are the disadvantages of watching TV?
- Could you live without TV for a week?
- What do you think about reality shows?
Entertainment Questions: Video Games
These are some conversation questions about Video Games
- Do you play video games? If so what games have you played?
- What video game would you recommend to a new player?
- Would you like to participate in a video game tournament?
- Do you have a favorite video game console?
- What games did you use to play when you were a kid?
Entertainment Questions: Sports
If you are a sports fan, then you must know that there is nothing more exciting and entertaining than sitting in the stands and supporting your favorite team
These are some conversation questions about Sports
- Are you a fan of sports?
- What sport would you like to be part of?
- What sport wouldn’t you like to participate in?
- Team sports or individual sports? Support your answer
- indoor sports or outdoor sports? Support your answer
- What sport event would you like to attend to?
- Would you like to try an extreme sport? Which one?
Entertainment Questions: Music
These are some conversation questions about Music
- What is your favorite album?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What is your favorite soundtrack?
- Tell me your top five song of all times
- Have you ever been to a concert? if so, What can you tell me about it?
- How much do you like to dance?
- Do you like spending a lot of time listening to songs on Youtube?
Entertainment Questions: Celebrities
These are some conversation questions about celebrities
- Would you like to do a living as paparazzi?
- If you were Paparazzi, who would you follow every day?
- If you had the opportunity to marry a celebrity, who would you marry?
- What celebrity would you like to interview?
- What movie star would you like to spend your vacation with?
Entertainment Questions: EBooks
Books are the best companion you can have. They allow you to escape your life and step into another time
These are some conversation questions about Books
- What are some good books that you have read?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- What books are you looking forward to reading in the future?
- Who are some famous writers from your country?
Entertainment: General Questions
- What entertains you?
- If you were staying in a desert island for a year, what stuff would you bring with you to stay entertained?
- How often do you go to parties?
- How often do you read comic books?
- What are some things you can do without spending a cent?
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- When do you usually listen to the radio?
- What do you usually do on weekend?
- What did you do last weekend?
- Who’s the most entertaining person you know? Are you an entertaining person?
There are many forms of entertainment available for us. We enjoy movies, shows and so many other things that it’s hard to keep up with all the different options out there.
But what do you prefer? Is your favorite form of entertainment watching a movie in theaters or at home on Netflix, reading books or magazines, listening to music or podcasts, playing video games (or board games) with friends and family members?
Let me know below! I am interested in hearing from others about their preferences too because we may have some similar interests when it comes to how they spend their free time. What is your favorite type of entertainment?
More Conversation Questions
These are other posts with more ESL conversation questions