In this lesson, you will encounter three engaging speaking tasks designed to enhance your proficiency in future tenses.
These activities aim to provide a dynamic and practical approach to understanding and using different forms of expressing future actions.
Let’s delve into each task:
Answer one of these questions based on the last digit of your telephone numbers. If your last digit is 0, you can choose any questions that you like
- What are you doing tonight?
- What are you doing tomorrow?
- What are you doing next weekend?
- What fitness goal do you have?
- What spiritual goal do you have?
- What are you going to buy?
- When are you gonna get married?
- When are you gonna finish my major?
- What diet goals do you have?
Questions based on your Birthday
Read the statements and correct them if necessary. The one for you is based on the day you were born
- I am going to get married next year
- I am going to have twins next year
- I will listen to Milky Chance tonight
- I will rent a car and go to the beach
- I am taking a class tomorrow night
- I am taking a test next Tuesday
- I am gonna play call of Duty
- I am gonna eat rice pudding
- I am gonna go out with my boyfriend
- I am gonna play Call of Duty Tomorrow
- I am going to watch a horror movie tonight
- I am going to start a diet next week
- I will go running with my friend from High school
- I will move to another city this year
- I will learn how to drive a car
- I will go to church next Sunday
- I am gonna go to to the beach next weekend
- I will do exercises
- I will quit smoking
- I am going to a restaurant next week
- I am going to buy a new bike this year
- I am taking five classes next quarter
- I will celebrate my birthday with my girlfriend
- I will go abroad next week
- I will take dancing classes next year
- I will get a new job next year
- I am deleting my Facebook account
- I am swimming this weekend
- I am doing yoga Tomorrow
- I am making a cake this weekend
- I am watching a horror movies this weekend
Finish These Sentences
Finish these sentences. Choose the sentence based on the last digit of your telephone number. If your last digit is 0, you can choose any questions that you like
- Next year I am going to …
- Next weekend I am going to …
- Next month, I will….
- Next week I will…
- Tomorrow I am doing …
- Next Tuesday, I will learn ..
- Next Sunday, I am going to
- In two years, I ..
- In three years I..
More Conversation Questions
I hope that you have found these ideas to practice the future structures and tenses
These are some conversation questions that you might want to check before leaving
- Frequency Adverbs Questions for the ESL Classroom
- 50 Personal Information Questions for the ESL Classroom
- 70 Conversation Questions about Family
- 70 Food Conversation Questions
- 75 Present Perfect Questions
- Present Continuous Questions: Guide & Examples
- 70 Past Simple Questions