Hotel Conversation Questions
Some people like to go to touristics places when they have some time off or during school breaks.
Do you love going to hotel? and what’s your favorite one?
Have a discussion about hotel with these Hotel Conversation Questions:
Hotel Conversation Questions: Part A
- Do you like staying in hotels?
- Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
- How often do you stay in hotels?
- Are there many hotels in your city?
- What are some famous beach hotels in your country?
- What do you think about hotel food?
- What activities do you usually do in a hotel?
- What can you do in a hotel to have fun?
- Do you ever worry for your belongings when you stay in a hotel?
- What do you take into consideration when choosing a hotel?
Hotel Conversation Questions: Part B
- When was the last time you stayed in a hotel?
- Would you like to work in a hotel?
- What are three things that you like about staying in hotels
- Describe your worst hotel experience
- What’s your best hotel experience?
- Would you like to open your own hotel?
- Do you use room service?
- What do you think about Airbnb?
- Have you ever used Airbnb to find a place to stay?
- Do you drink a lot when you stay in a hotel?
Hotel Conversation Questions: Part c
- Do you eat a lot when you stay in a hotel?
- What do you think about working out in a gym hotel?
- What do you think about hotel charging an extra fee for using the hotel WIFI?
Airbnb, Inc. is a privately held global company headquartered in San Francisco that operates an online marketplace and hospitality service which is accessible via its websites and mobile apps. Members can use the service to arrange or offer lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences
Interested in more Hotel Conversation Questions?
- Holidays Conversation Questions
- 200 ESL Conversation Questions
- 70 Questions about Love
- 50 Questions about Minimalism
- ESL Conversations: 50 How Often Questions
- 60 Travel Conversation Questions
- 32 Immigration Discussion Questions
- Thanksgiving Conversation Questions
Interested in Pronunciation Material?
- Full Guide to English Pronunciation
- 6 Best Pronunciation Websites
- 3 ways to Pronounce the Final S
- Pronunciation of ED Endings [ /t/ /d/ /ed/]
- Pronunciation: List of Minimal Pairs
- 8 Best English Pronunciation Apps