I think it is the time to have that conversation about what friends are and what they do for you.
We all have a different definition about what a friend should be
There is no better songs to describe what friends should be like than the song friends by the Flight of the Conchords
Table of Contents
- 1 Flight of the Conchords – Friends
- 2 What Friends should be like according to Flight Conchords
- 3 Friends Conversation Questions
- 4 More Information
Flight of the Conchords – Friends
Flight of the Conchords is an American sitcom that was first shown on HBO on June 17, 2007.
The show follows the adventures of Flight of the Conchords, a two-man band from New Zealand, as its members seek fame and success in New York City
This is a very memorable songs that remind us what friends are for.
What Friends should be like according to Flight Conchords
These are some of the funny ideas that are mentioned in Friends by Flight of the Conchords
- Friends do things together
- Friends laugh together
- Friends make graphs together
- Friends help you when you’re in danger
- Friends are people who are not strangers
- Friends help you shift into a new place
- Friends tell you if you’ve got food on you’re face
- Friends are the ones, on who you can depend
- Friends are the ones who are there at the end
- Friends walk together
- Friends go jogging at the track
- Friends borrow money never pay it back
- Friends do not let friends do crack
- Friends go out and grab a snack
- Friends drink beer in the sun
By the way, I can listen to the song ten times in a row without getting bored of it
Friends Conversation Questions
Do you want to maximize speaking time in the classroom? If so, let’s chat about friends with these Friends Conversation Questions
General Friends Conversation Questions
These are some general question about friends
- what’s a friend?
- What makes a good friend?
- What makes a bad friend?
- Do you make friends easily?
- Do you make friends easily?
- Are you to shy to make friends?
- What are your ideal friends?
- Is it possible for men and women to be friends? Or do romantic feelings always get in the way?
- Do men or women make better friends? Does one gender have better friendships?
- Do you remember your school friends? Can you tell me something about one of them?
- Can you describe one of your closest friends?
- Why do you need friends?
- How many people do you consider your “best friends?”
- Can you be friends with your student if you are a teacher?
- Do you prefer to have many friends or just a few friends?
- What kind of qualities do you look for in a friend?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- Are you a social person? How much time do you spend with people every week?
- Are you a good friend? Why or why not?
- How did your parents meet?
Having fun With Your Friends
These are some questions about having fun friends
- When did you last go out with friends? What did you do?
- What do you usually do with your friends?
- Do you go out with your friends?
- Do your friends like the same things that you like?
- Do you and your friends do exercise or play sports together?
- Would you rather watch TV alone or with other people? How about going to the movies?
- Do you play video games with your friends?
These are some friend conversation questions to deal with those bad moment when you end up not being friend
- What do you do when there is a conflict between you and your friend?
- What behaviour won’t you tolerate in friends?
- Do you ever fight with your friends?
- Do your friends have bad habits?
- Have you ever had a misunderstanding with a friend?
- Are your friends a good influence in your life?
- What are some reasons to end a friendship?
- Are your friends a bad influence in your life?
- What are some ways to end a toxic friendship?
- Do you think that friends can manipulate you to do things you don’t want to?
Social Networks and Friends
These are some very good questions about friends and social media
- Have you made good friends through the Internet?
- What music does your best friend like?
- Do you consider your Facebook friends good friends?
- Is it easier to make friends with the help of social media?
- Do you accept friend requests from strangers?
- Do you send friend request to people you have never met?
- How often do you chat with your friends using any of the social networks?
- How do you keep in touch with your long-distance friends?
How well do you know your friends?
- Who is your best friend’s favorite actor/actress?
- Does your best friend have piercings, tattoos, or both?
- Which type of movie does your best friend like best?
- Does your best friend have a nickname? What is it?
- What concerts has your best friend attended?
- What one word describes your best friend?
You might want to check these conversation questions before you go
- 30 Questions about Pollution
- 50 Sport Conversation Questions
- My List of Favorite Questions
- 70 Questions about Love: Dating & Marriage
- Questions about the Environment
- 50 Questions about Facebook
- 50 Questions about Animals
- 30 Brilliant Conversation Starters for the ESL Classroom
- 100 Conversation Questions about Careers and Jobs
- 30 Great Mass Media Conversation Questions
- 30 Nature Conversation Questions
- 70 Conversation Questions about Family