Questions about Love
Love is a very strong feeling of affection towards someone who you are romantically or sexually attracted to.
You say that you love someone when their happiness is very important to you, so that you behave in a kind and caring way towards them.
70 Questions about love
- How do you define love?
- Can you define love in 5 words?
- How romantic are you?
- How can you be sure that you love someone?
- Do you love someone?
- Do you think destiny real?
- What’s your opinion about an ideal relationship?
- How can a man win you?
- How can a woman win you?
- Do you think that celebrating valentine’s day is corny?
- What’s the best relationship advice that someone has ever given you?
- What’s the best moment in your relationship so far?
- What are your biggest fear about relationship?
Questions about Love: Boys and Girls
- How many boyfriends have you had?
- How many girlfiends have you had?
- What does the word “crush” mean to you?
- When did you give your first kiss?
- Do you trust your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Do you prefer dating or being in a relationship?
- Do you have a crush on someone?
Questions about Love: Falling in Love
- Have you ever fallen in love?
- How do you realize that you are in love with somebody?
- How do you know when you love someone?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What makes people fall out of love?
- Do you think that people can change when they love someone?
Questions about Love: Your Partner
- What do you like or love about your partner?
- How long ago did you start your current relationship?
- Are you happy with your current partner?
- How did your relationship start?
- How often do you laugh together?
- Do you like spending time with your partner? What do you enjoy doing together?
- What’s the most romantic moment that you have shared?
- How do you show your love for each other?
- Have you ever changed anything for your partner?
- How do you feel when other find your partner attractive?
- Do you make sacrifices for your relationship?
- Do you enjoy time with your partner?
Questions about Love: Breaking Up and Divorce
Have you ever thought about breaking up with your partner?
What’s cheating / unfaithfulness?
How often do you fight with your partner?
What are some reasons for breaking up?
What’s a hopeless relationship?
Are you friends with any of your exes?
What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
What would you define as cheating?
What lessons have you learned from past relationship?
Questions about Love: Staying together
- How can you keep love alive through the years?
- What makes a relationship healthy?
- Should you get married?
- Should you have children as soon as you get married?
- Do you think that finance should be kept separate or together?
Questions about Love: Dating
- How often do you date ?
- Have you ever go on a date?
- Would you rather stay in or go out for a date?
- How would you like to spend a special day to each other?
Questions about Love: Imagination
- If you could invite anyone in the world to dinner, Who would it be?
- How would you describe your perfect date?
- Would you be crazy rich or deeply in love?
- Would you rather travel around the world or have a family?
- Would you rather be know for your intelligence or your look?
Questions about Love: Getting to Know him /her better
- What are the responsibilities of a man / woman?
- What are your life goals and ambitions?
- How important is money in your life?
- What movie or TV show do you love the most?
- How would you describe your relationship with family and friends?
More ESL Conversation Questions
I hope that you are enjoying all conversation questions topics that have been created.
You can check other list of questions by visiting ESL Conversation Questions
- Do you like having conversation about movies, you have to check the conversation questions about movies
- How much do you value friends? Wanna have a conversation about friendships? You should check these friends conversation questions
- Do you like music? Most people do, if you do, you should check these music conversation questions
- Social Networks are part of our daily lives, teenager use them alot, make sure to check these social network conversation questions
- Entertainment is an interesting topic so why don’t we talk about it more. Check these Entertainment questions and have fun discussing them.