Neighborhood Conversation Questions
A Neighborhood, is a geographically localised community within a larger city, town, suburb or rural area.
Neighbourhoods are often social communities with considerable face-to-face interaction among members
- When did you move into the neighborhood?
- How was it different than it is today?
- Do you like your neighborhood? What do you like about it?
- Does your neighborhood have all the facilities you need? What would you like to add?
- What would you like to change about your neighborhood?
- What do you like about your community?
- How many of your neighbors do you know?
- If you could change one thing about your neighborhood, what would that be?
- Do any of your neighbors have a pet? Have you ever had a pet problem with them?
- Did you like the neighborhood where you grew up?
- How would you describe your neighborhood? Do you like it?
- Is your neighborhood convenient for raising children? How about adolescents?
- Where is the best place to eat in your city?
- Do you have nosy neighbors?
- What kind of neighbors don’t you like?
- Where is there a lot of crime in your city?
- What’s the best place to shop in your city?
- Which is the most expensive area to live in your city? Who lives there?
- What questions would you make before buying a house?
- How is the transportation system where you live? Is it reliable? Affordable?
- Are health services available in your city?
More Conversation Questions
Do you want more conversation questions about a broad variety of topics?
There is a page for that in Englishpost.org