How to Talk about Likes and Dislikes at Work
These are some of the most common verbs to talk about likes and dislikes at work.
- Work alone
- work with people
- work with children
- work part-time
- work full-time
- wear a uniform
- work inside
- work outside
- work outdoors
- work in an office
- have the same routine
- work under pressure
- have a lot of responsibilities
- work long hours
- work on the weekends
- work overtime
- work in an office
- work for successful companies
- work on my computer
- Travel with work
- help people
- deal with difficult customers
Statements about Likes and Dislikes at Work
These are some statements about likes and dislikes at work:
|Affirmative Sentences||Negative Sentences|
|I like helping people||I don’t like working at nights|
|I am good at selling||I am not good at selling|
|I love traveling||I don’t love traveling|
|She likes working with computers||She doesn’t like working in an office|
|She loves working with computers||She doesn’t love working with teenagers|
|He likes working overtime||He doesn’t like working outdoors|
|He hates working with computers||He doesn’t hate speaking in public|
|They like working indoors||They don’t like working under pressure|
|They enjoy working part-time||They don’t enjoy helping people|
|We like working in an office||We don’t like making calls|
|You like working outdoors||You don’t love having summer vacations|
|I like working long hours||I don’t like working on the weekends|
Working Conditions with Would
These are some examples of sentences about the working conditions that you would like to have in a future job:
- I would like to work with children because they are adorable and I consider myself a good teacher.
- I wouldn’t like working in an office every day because I love traveling
- I wouldn’t like to work in the customer service department because I can’t stand difficult customers.
Questions: Likes and Dislikes at Work
These are some common questions about likes and dislikes at work
- Do you like using computers?
- How do you feel about working in teams?
- Do you hate making phone calls?
- Do you love working with figures?
- What do you thing about dealing with the public?
- Do you love meeting people?
- Why don’t you like working under pressure?
- Do you dislike dealing with the public?
- Do you like travelling?
- Why don’t you like attending meetings?
- Do you really like selling things?
- Do you like helping people?
- Do you prefer working indoors or outdoors?
- Do you prefer the day shift or the night shift?
- Do you like working alone?
- Do you like dealing with difficult customers?
- Do you enjoy making calls?
- Can you use a computer?
- Can you manage other people?
- Are you good at public speaking?
- Can you teach others how to do things?
- Can you solve problems?
- Do you manage money well?
- Do you work well with people?
- Can you speak other languages?
How do you feel about:
- Asking for help?
- Using a computer?
- Leading a team?
- Creating spreadsheets?
- Talking on the phone?
- Working with people?
- Meeting deadlines
- Working on the weekend?
- Managing money?
- Telling people what to do?
- Working with numbers?
- Public speaking?
These are other related articles that you have to check out.