Entrevista de Trabajo en Inglés
Una entrevista de trabajo en Inglés consiste de una conversación entre una persona que busca empleo y un representante de una empresa.
El propósito de una entrevista es determinar si el entrevista debe ser contratado.
Preguntas de una Entrevista de Trabajo en Inglés
Estas son las preguntas más comunes en una entrevista de trabajo en Inglés
- How would you describe yourself as a person?
- I consider myself a hardworking and friendly guy
- What type of position are you looking for?
- I am applying for the assistant position
- Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?
- I am interested in the part-time position
- Can you tell me about your responsibilities at your last job?
- My responsibilities included creating reports and making sales calls
- What Can You Contribute to the Company?
- I can increase the sales and productivity with my expertise
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- I am a teacher with 10 years of experience in university education.
- Tell me about yourself
- I am currently working for a software company in Florida
- How did you hear about the position?
- A friend of mine told you were looking for a professor
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- I like working in classroom fit for teaching
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- I am looking for an opportunity to teach what I know
- What do you know about the company?
- I think the company is focused on results
- What do you know about our organization?
- The organization provides top best education in Costa Rica
- Why do you want this job?
- I want this job because this place is a nice place to work
- Why were you fired?
- I was fired because I was sick for a couple of weeks
- Why should we hire you?
- You should hire because I have a lot of experience
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- I see myself happy doing what I love
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- I don’t really like to work under pressure but I handle situations well
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- I am leaving that job because I want to grow professionally
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- I left that job because there were no opportunities for growth
- What motivates you most at work?
- Being valued as a professional is my motivation
- Do You Prefer to Work Independently or On a Team?
- I prefer to work independently
- What are your salary requirements?
- My salary expectation is $2000 a month
- What’s your salary expectation?
- I would like to have the minimum salary and an extra salary based on performance
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What benefits do you offer in your company?
- What’s your biggest strength?
- I am a very creative person and I am good at sales
- Can you list your strengths?
- I am open to learning new things and I like technology
- What weaknesses do you have?
- I don’t have leadership skills
- Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
- Because I was working on personal projects
- Why do you think you would do well at this job?
- Because I adapt to new situations
- When can you begin?
- I can begin right now
- When can you start?
- I can start whenever you want
Beneficios Mencionados en una Entrevista de Trabajo en Inglés
Estos son algunos beneficios mencionados en entrevista de trabajo en Inglés
|Work Breaks||Breaks provided for rest.|
|Meal Breaks||Breaks provided to eat a meal.|
|Vacation leave||Time for vacations every year.|
|Severance Pay||Money given to you given to employees upon termination of employment.|
|Pay Raise||A pay increase based on goals and achievements.|
|Paid Holidays||Extra payment for having to work on a holiday.|
|Maternity Leave||Paid or unpaid time off from work after the birth.|
|Paternity Leave||Paid or unpaid time off from work after the birth.|
|Hazard Pay||Extra compensation for performing dangerous duties.|
|Compensation time||Money paid for working overtime.|
|Retirement Benefits||Funds or pensions when you finish your career|
|Health Insurance||Medical services offered to employees and their families.|
|Life Insurance||Insurance that protects your family if you die.|
|Company car||Vehicle given to employees who are always on the move.|
|Flexible Schedule||You don’t have to work long hours.|
|Christmas Bonus||Extra payment given on Christmas|
|School Bonus||Extra payment given at the beginning of the year|
Diálogo de una Entrevista de Trabajo en Inglés
Este es un diálogo de una entrevista de trabajo en Inglés:
|A||Welcome to Cloudways, My name is Derek|
|B||I am a Ryan|
|A||What position are you interested in?|
|B||I am interested in the customer support position|
|A||Why do you want to work for us?|
|B||I am looking for professional growth|
|A||What was your last job?|
|B||I used to work for Dreamhost|
|A||What were your responsibilities in Dreamhost?|
|B||I help clients who were using dedicated servers|
|A||Why should we hire you?|
|B||I think I already have the experience necessary to do the job|
|A||Thank you, you will receive a call from us soon|
|B||Thanks for your time, I will be looking forward to it|
Asegúrate de revisar estos sitios de Interés:
- Puedes leer otras publicaciones similares a estas en la sección Aprender Inglés del Blog
- Puedes realizar ejercicios para aprender Inglés en la sección: Ejercicios en Inglés
- Puedes revisar publicaciones en la sección de Gramática Inglesa
Paginas de Facebook
Estas son las 4 paginas de Facebook donde el contenido de EnglishPost.org es compartido regularmente:
- Pagina de Facebook de EnglishPost.org
- Pagina de Facebook de Teaching English in Costa Rica
- Pagina de Facebook de SoyProfe.org
- Pagina de Facebook de EnglishPost.net
Grupo de Facebook
Asegurate de visitar el grupo oficial de EnglishPost.org en Facebook y asi poder hacer preguntas y compartir con personas que tienen tu misma meta.