God is the most universally accepted concept in history. Questions related to it have boggled the minds of great thinkers, scientists, and philosophers.
What is the definition of God? Is there a single deity or multiple deities? How do we get closer to him? are common among believers and skeptics.
These are the best discussion questions about God to make sure that you have an interesting conversation with friends and classmates.
Table of Contents
Questions about God
These are the best conversation questions about God
- What’s the definition of ‘god’?
- Do you believe in God?
- What are the things that make people believe in a particular god?
- Do you depend on God?
- Do all religions have their own god or gods?
- Do you believe in God because of your parents or it’s just something that you grew up with?
- Is it possible to have a relationship with God?
- How do you define a personal relationship with God?
- Do we know the will of God or is it unknowable and mysterious to us?
- Can we have a personal relationship with God without being part of an organized religion?
- How do we know if something came from God or not?
- Does God have a body?
- Does God have a wife?
- What does God look like?
- Is God a spirit?
- How do we know what is or isn’t God’s will for us?
- How do you determine what God’s interventions are?
- How do we know what God wants from us?
Questions about God, Unbelief, and Doubts
These are some questions about unbelief and atheism
- What do you think of atheists?
- Why do people stop believing in God?
- Do you ever doubt the existence of God?
- Who created God?
- What was before God? How did God come into existence?
- What makes devoted Christians stop believing in God?
- Do you agree that there is no conclusive proof of the existence of God?
- Can you prove that God exists?
- Can some Christians convince atheists about the existence of God when they can’t convince their fellow Christians about having the same doctrine?
- Why don’t we see God?
- What are some reasons that make people abandon their religious beliefs?
- Why aren’t modern miracles like the ones described in the Bible?
- Do you think atheists can lead moral lives without the idea of an almighty creator?
- How can people get over my doubt and worries regarding belief in God?
- Is it a sin to question your faith or question God’s existence?
- What’s faith and do you require faith to believe in God?
- What would make you stop believing in God’s existence?
- Hasn’t religion caused more suffering than good in the world?
- Doesn’t nature suffice as proof of God’s existence?
More ESL Conversation Questions
These are posts with more ESL discussion questions