Tools to Create Online Quizzes
If you are a modern teacher, you might want to save some money and time by creating online Quizzes.
There are many options available to create online quizzes which are free and easy to manage.
The advantages of using online quizzes instead of the traditional forms of assessments are:
- Helping learners see mobile devices as tool for learning.
- Saving precious time scoring tests.
- Saving money that you, your students and the administration would spend in printing tests and quizzes.
- Making your teaching methodology to stand out.
7 Tools to Create Online Quizzes
These are some of my favorite tools to create quizzes
#1 Google Forms
Google forms was not seen at first as a tool to quiz students but over the years, it has become in one of the favorite methods to collect answer and automatically give results if you used closed questions.
Unlimited surveys, unlimited responses. Use the survey editor to create surveys quickly and easily. Collect responses via your website, e-mail, your iOS device, or via social media accounts.
#3 Survey Monkey
Test anyone’s knowledge on any subject. Use new functionality to make better quizzes for corporate training, compliance, customer engagement, student testing, and more.
- Automatically score answers instantly or display the answers and final score at the end.
- See who has or hasn’t taken your quiz and compare scores, ranking, percentiles, completion times, and more.
- Quizzes just got smarterPro users can display custom messages for correct, incorrect, or partially correct answers—or based on the final score. Then automatically email results to each quiz taker.
Easily make quizzes and tests that delight using ProProfs Quiz Maker. Create a quiz from scratch or use the ProProfs library having 100k+ customizable quizzes and 1,000,000+ ready to use questions. Create scored quizzes, personality quizzes or surveys by selecting from 15+ question types. Add images, presentations and videos to your quiz.
Repeated testing is a proven technique for retaining crucial information. The GoConqr Quizzes app for Android and iOS lets you create awesome Quizzes from your mobile learning device so you can easily share them with friends, or challenge yourself by taking countless Quizzes created by other users. Make more of your spare time by fine-tuning your knowledge on your own terms.
#7 Poll Everywhere
Choose from a large variety of poll activities, including multiple choice, open response, live word clouds, clickable images, up- and down-voting for Q&A, and rank order. Questions can be written in almost any language, and can include images, LaTeX syntax (for formulas), and emojis.