TEFL for MEP is a collection of lesson plans based on the Costa Rican English Curriculum and written in a 4MAT lesson plan style. This guide is just that, a GUIDE
The best-selling English Pronunciation in Use is a comprehensive reference and practice book suitable for self-study or classroom work. Sixty easy-to-use units cover all aspects of pronunciation, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation.
English Pronunciation in Use – Elementary
- File Elementary Pronunciation in Use.pdf
- File Elementary Pronunciation in Use (CD 1,2).rar
- File Elementary Pronunciation in Use (CD 3,4,5).rar
English Pronunciation in Use – Intermediate
- File Intermediate English Pronunciation in Use.pdf
- File Intermediate English Pronunciation in Use (Audi..
English Pronunciation in Use – Advanced
- File Advanced English Pronunciation in Use.pdf
- File Advanced English Pronunciation in Use (Audio).rar
Disclaimer: All the downloads have been made available by vk.com so these links are not affiliated with Englishpost.org , the information is only indexed and linked to content providers.
English Idioms in Use looks at the most colourful and fun area of vocabulary – idioms. This book will appeal to students from intermediate level upwards who want to understand the English really used by native speakers. Over 1,000 of the most useful and frequent idioms which learners are likely to encounter are presented and practised in typical contexts, so that learners using this book will have hundreds of idioms ‘at their fingertips’.