Goals in English
An observable and measurable end result having one or more objectives to be achieved within a more or less fixed timeframe.
Examples of Goals in English
- I am going to do exercises every day
- I am going to buy a new house
- I am going to buy a new car
- I will buy a new house
- I will start running more next semester
- I am teaching a class next week in England.
- I am starting a new major in 2021
- I would like to travel more
- I would like to exercise more
- I am planning on cutting down on sugar.
- I hope to get another job.
- I am determined to learn a new language.
- I am planning to travel to Hawaii next month
- I am planning on getting married.
- I would like to have one more dog and one more cat.
- I am thinking about having another baby
Goals in English Exercise
Sígue EnglishPost.org en Facebook
Las paginas de Facebook disponibles son las siguientes:
Asegúrate de revisar estos sitios de Interés: