Personal SWOT Analysis
Definition: A personal SWOT analysis to understand your strengths and weaknesses, and the opportunities and threats you face, so you can plan for career success.
- Strengths are tasks or actions that you can do well. These include talents, knowledge, and skills.
- Weaknesses stop you from performing at its optimum level.
- Opportunities: External factors that give you a competitive advantage.
- Threats: Potential factors that can harm you.
Personal SWOT Analysis Lesson Plan
- Students listen to this audio and they note down the things that they are able to understand.
- Students listen the audio again and classify the questions said by the speakers in Strenghts, Weaknesses, Opportunites and Threats.
- Students stand up.
- Each stundent is given a sentence. The sentences are about strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Student have to talk to their classmates and find partner who also have the same type of sentence that they have.
- Students identify their strenghts and weakness in a wordle and they prepare sentences to talk to their classmates about them.
- Students read a list of sentences to their classmates and they have to tell their classmates if those sentences are strenghts, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
- Teacher takes some time to reinforce the problematic areas in pronunciation and grammar.