I almost read the entire book ” How to teach Vocabulary” a couple of years ago as part of my preparation for my final investigation to obtain my degree in English Teaching , there are some pretty important statements that I could never forget even if I want to so I hope to fill this page with relevant information about learning and teaching vocabulary.
I will start by referring to one of the important points which is the list of the most frequent words in English
The latest on How to teach Vocabulary
- Teaching Vocabulary: I Apologize for my Tardiness
- Special or Especial?
- The Most Useful Transitional Devices
- 15 Most Misspelled Words
- Commonly Confused Adjectives with Explanations
- 30 Funny and Short Riddles for the ESL Classroom
- Teaching Vocabulary: Fruits
- Jason Mraz -The Nature Conservancy + worksheet
- Text Talk and The Periodic Table of Texting
- Teaching Vocabulary: What’s a selfie?
- Teaching Vocabulary : Types of Crime
- Infographic: Verbs often confused
- Great Resources to Learn more about the Most Common Collocations
- Teaching Vocabulary : A Presentation on Teaching Vocabulary
- Teaching Vocabulary: Thinking Outside the Box
- Teaching Vocabulary: Though, Although , Even Though , In spite of and Despite of
- Teaching Vocabulary: Clothing
- The World Cup: Countries and Nationalities
- Listening Task: Trees in the Forest
- Great Teaching Ideas: Means of Transportation
- Teaching Vocabulary : New General service and Academic Word Lists