Technology plays a big role when learning English , when I decided to study English when I was sixteen , I just a had good motivation and a dictionary. Over the years I have grown an interest in using technological tools in order to simplify everything even the learning of languages.
Digital resources are useful for teachers, both inside and outside of the classroom. However, many teachers don’t feel they have the skills to use the technology.
- Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants
- Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants, Part II: Do They Really Think Differently?
- Technology for the language teacher : The digital generation
- Integrating technology in the classroom
More about using technology in the classroom
More about English Learning sites
- Around the Web: oxfordowl.co.uk
- Around the Web: Englishcentral.com
- Teaching with Technology: Vocabulary Notebooks and Google Docs
- Teaching with Technology: Using The Keep Calm-o-Matic
- Teaching with Technology : Using social bookmarking tools with students
- Around the Web: Newsmart – Learn English with the Wall Street Journal.
- Around the Web : SpeechYard – Learn Real English with Movies
- Around the Web: Lyrics Training – Learning English through Songs
- Around the Web: Memrise – Learning powered by imagination
- Around the Web: FluentU – Learning with Real World Videos!
- Around the Web: Voscreen – Improve your English through Short Video Clips
- Around the Web : Quill – Learn English Grammar by Writing and Proofreading
- Teaching with Technology : Webquests
- 5 Free Online Tools to Make Learning Phonetics Easier
- 13 Podcasts that Every English Language Learner Should Be Listening to Right Now
- 5 Ways in Which Quizlet Makes Your Teaching more Efficient
- 26 Educational Technology Resources for the Classroom
- 15 Awesome YouTube Channels for Teaching and Learning English
- 10 Great Apps that Every English Language Learner Should Have
- 10 Amazing Websites to Improve your Listening Skills