En esta aplicación encontrarás vamos a aprender a crear oraciones con a lot of en diferentes contextos.
A lot of y lots of significan muchos y muchas. Usamos a lot of y lots of en estilos informales.
Estos son ejemplos de oraciones con lots of y a lot of
- Lots of people feel that way
- There was lots of space
- We had lots of fun
- I spent a lot of money
- I don’t have a lot of time
A lot of y lots of puede ser usado con sustantivos plurales contables y con sustantivos singulares incontables ya sea en oraciones afirmativas, negativas y preguntas.
Ahora veamos ejemplos de oraciones con a lot of y lots of para que puedas hacer oraciones correctamente
Tabla de Contenidos
Ejemplos de Oraciones con A lot of
Hay muchas oraciones que podemos realizar con a lot of
Estos son ejemplos de oraciones con a lot of:
- We’ve got lots of things to do.
- That’s a lot of money.
- There weren’t a lot of choices.
- Can you hurry up? I don’t have a lot of time.
- Are there a lot of good players at your tennis club?
- Have you eaten lots of chocolate?
Ahora veamos con más detalle las formas de usar a lot of.
A Lot of y Lots of: Sustantivos Incontables
A lot of y lots of se usas son sustantivos incontables singulares
- A lot of water is wasted.
- Lots of water is wasted.
- A lot of snow falls in winter.
- Lots of snow falls in winter.
- There was a lot of rain last week.
- I don’t like a lot of salt in my food.
- There is a lot of noise.
- There was a lot of food.
- There was a lot of space.
- I had a lot of work
- We have a lot of work
A Lot of y Lots of: Sustantivos contables
A lot of y lots of también se usa con sustantivos contables
- A lot of computers are needed at schools.
- Lots of computers are needed at schools.
- A lot of people went to the game.
- Lots of people went to the game.
- A lot of new houses were built last year
- Lots of new houses were built last year.
- He watches a lot of films
- He watches lots of films
- There were a lot of people at the party.
- There were lots of people at the party
- There are a lot of cars in the world.
- There are lots of cars in the world.
Preguntas con a lot of y lots of
Estas son algunas preguntas con a lot of y lots of
- Do you have a lot of money?
- Yes, I do
- Are there a lot of people in the room?
- No, There aren’t
- Did a lot of people go to the game?
- The stadium was full of our fans
- Do you watch a lot of films?
- Yes, I watch an independent film every night
¿Qué Significa A lot?
A lot es una palabra en Inglés que es usada como un adverbio que funciona como un modificador adverbial para indicar la cantidad o frecuencia de una acción o estado
- I like basketball a lot.
- I like soccer a lot
- She’s a lot happier now than she was.
- I don’t go there a lot anymore.
- I get that a lot
- You suffered a lot
- I don’t know a lot
- I like to read a lot
¿Usar “Lots of” y “A lot of” en vez “Many”?
A lot” y “lots of” son expresiones que pueden ser sustituidas por many
- I have a lot of friends.
- I have lots of friends
- I have many friends
- These electrical cars have a lot of new features.
- These electrical cars have lots of new features
- These electrical cars have many new features