Vocabulary : Natural resources , environment , habitats , animals , plants , forest , tress , endangered species, pollution , conservation
Google search for the answer to these questions
- What ´s the meaning of the three R’s in environment conservation?
- What are three examples of habitats?
- What are the four types of pollution?
- What are examples of renewable resources?
- What are non-renewable resources?
- What are three example of fossil fuels?
- What are three example of endangered species?
Students can find pictures for the different recycling categories and present it in front of their classmates.