What’s the definition of moral ?
concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character
What are your values?
Your values are the things that you believe are important in the way you live and work.
Morals in society
Here are some examples of morals in society:
- Do not gossip
- Tell the truth
- Do not vandalize property
- Have courage
- Do not have sex before marriage
- Keep your promises
- Do not cheat
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Be trustworthy
- Do not judge
- Be dependable
- Respect others
- Be forgiving
- Keep your self control
- Have integrity
- Be accountable and take responsibility
- Have patience
- Be loyal
- Have respect for yourself
- Be tolerant of differences
- Seek justice
- Have humility
- Serve mankind
- Be generous
Examples of Values
Put on practice your moral and values
- what would you do if you won the lottery?
- what would you do if you saw somebody shoplifting?
- what would you do if you saw a classmate cheating?
- what would you do if you found a cellphone?
- what would you do if a friend was being bullied?