Logorama is a 16-minute French animated film written and directed by H5/François Alaux, Hervé de Crécy and Ludovic Houplain, and produced by Autour de Minuit. The film depicts events in a stylized Los Angeles, and is told entirely through the use of more than 2,500 contemporary and historical logos and mascots. The film won the Prix Kodak at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival and the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film at the 82nd Academy Awards
- Watch this short animated film Logorama and enjoy it.
- Write in a sheet of paper what you think about the film.
- Watch Logorama Again and take notes about the logos that you were able to recognize and the specific scenes where you saw them.
- Record yourself for five minutes talking about the film and the logos you recognize.
- When you have the best recording you can do, type everything you said in a word document and send it along with the audio to my email address.
I will be paying attention to your pronunciation, intonation, fluency and grammar.