Lesson Plan: Likes and Dislikes Worksheet
- Introduce the simple present using verbs such as enjoy, like, dislike, hate and love.
- Provide some example of negative and positive statements, for example:
- I like reading books
- I love playing soccer
- I don’t like to play video games
- I enjoy reading fantasy books
- Tell students to make pairs and choose if they want to be student A or student B
- Tell students to make the questions to each other and answer them the best way they can
- Tell student to pay attention to language feature such as pronunciation, intonation and rythm as they practice.
- Give them enough time to practice and provide feedback if necessary
- Once they know how to ask and answer the questions in a natural way, tell to exchange partners.
- Reading exercises: Likes and Dislikes
- Teaching Ideas: How to Express Likes, Dislikes and Preferences