Leadership Skills Vocabulary and Structure
The characteristics of a good leader are:
- Ability to delegate
- Sense of humor
- Positive attitude
- Ability to inspire
- I have positivity because I always motivate people.
- I have communication skills because I like to have meaningful conversation.
- I am a commited person.
- I have decision-making capabilities.
Leadership Skills Lesson Plan
Teacher reminds students about the upcoming homework, deliver test results and give announcements
Bingo about Leadership skills
- Teacher creates a bingo using MyFreeBingoCards website
- Teacher sends the link to play to the whatsapp group and make sure everyone has a unique bingo card
- Teacher plays the game and deliver a chocolate bar to the winners.
- Students pair up.
- They are given a matching in which they have to match leadership skills with a follow up sentence.
- Student A is given Column A and Student B is Given Column B.
- They have to answer the matching together.
- Students review their answer with a partner. These are some sentences used in the matching.
- I am passionate about my job (Love for your carreer)
- I have a healthy sense of humor about life (Humor)
- I control my emotions and stay calm (Emotional Skills)
- I am outgoing and friendly (Social Skills)
- I like to speak in meetings (Public Speaking)
- I am open to learning about new things (Open Minded)
- I have to face difficult issues (Courage)
- I plan my time effectively. (Time Managament)
- I identify, evaluate and take risks. ( Risk Managament)
- I admit that I am not perfect (Humility)
- Student pair up.
- They are sent a video through whatsapp.
- Students watch a video about the 22 qualities that make a great leader and identify the characteristics of a good leader.
- Students watch the video again but this time they are gonna complete sentences that describes the 22 qualities of a good leader.
- Students are going to make pairs and they are going to discuss the following questions:
- What leadership qualities do you have?
- What leadership qualities do you want?
- Students stand up and talk to their classmates by asking the previos questions
- Students are going to record themselves describing a person they consider a good leader
- Students are gonna answer a worksheet that focus on some of the structures used in this lesson.