Leadership Skills Lesson Plan
- Students watch a video about the 22 qualities that make a great leader and identify the characteristics of a good leader.
- then students watch the video again but this time they are gonna complete sentences that describes the 22 qualities of a good leader.
- Students pick three characteristics of a good leader and they explain why those characteristics are important to them using some of these expressions if they want
- Students are going to make pair and they are going to discuss the following questions:
- Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?
- What leadership qualities do you have?
- What leadership qualities do you want?
- What characteristics does a bad leader have?
- Students are going to listen about what good leaders do and how they act, they are going to note down their answers in the notebooks.
- students are gonna take the leadership test
Students are going to record themselves describing a person they consider a good leader
Students are gonna answer a worksheet that focus on some of the structures used in this lesson.