How to Describe Appearance and Personality
Vocabulary to Describe Appearance
Vocabulary to Describe Personality
Lesson Plan – How to Describe Appearance and Personality
- Students are shown a picture with 6 famous celebrities, they are described orally and students have to find out which one I am talking about
- Student find 6 pictures and create a collage with their favorite celebrities and describe them.
- Students listen to track 1.9 from the American English File 2, Page 6 and note down the description of her appearance and personality
- short dark hair
- curly hait
- brown eyes
- beautiful smile
- Students listen to track 1.14 from the American English File 2, Page 7 and write down the adjectives to describe appearance and personality.
- good sense of humour
- nice smile
- Students listen to track 1.15 from the American English File 2, Page 7 and write down the adjectives to describe appearance and personality
- short blond hair
- blue eyes
- Students read the article who knows you better- your mother or your best friend? from the American English File 2, Page 6 and complete the exercises.
- Student compare people’s physical appearance of the following people (Review comparative and superlatives if you have to)
- Student make comparisons of family members. They compare aspects such as:
- student are given a list of words transcribed phonetically and they have to figure out what these words say.
- Student write words using specific words included in a wordle. The wordle is created using worditout.com
- She is beautiful
- I am talkative
- She is extroverted
- She has a beautiful smile
- He has green eyes
- I have blond hair
- We have short hair
- He is very good-looking
- I am an outgoing person
- He is shy and quiet
If you want to check other task-based lesson plans, make sure that you visit my page for task-based lesson plans