How can bookmarking sites like Pinterest help us in using our English and learning more about a topic and culture?
- The topic for this task is “Film History of the United States”
- You have to register for a pinterest account in the site Pinterest.com , you can do that easily in a few steps by registering using your facebook account
- Pinterest will give you the welcome to the site ,you have to click next after reading some of the site highlights
- You might be prompted to create a board once you are logged in
- or you can create one by clicking your name on the right and selecting boards , once it is clicked , you’ll find something like this
- Once you click on create board , you have to type some information in the spaces
- once your board is created you have to start adding pins to them by clicking the red button on the right and clicking ” add a website”
- once the board is created you start by adding links as you will see in the video
Enough about the hows
Create three boards on your pinterests and pin ten movies from sites such as imdb.com in each one of them.
- Movies from the 80’s
- Movies from the 90’s
- Movies from the 2000´s
once you and your classmates are finished pinning, we´ll comment in each other’s pins and we´ll have to comment at least once in each other’s boards , the way to comment is shown by clicking in the following link.