How To Express Preferences In English
- Hobbies and interests
Students are given pieces of paper of a conversation , they have to stand up and talk to other students and unscramble the conversation.
- Students review the new vocabulary using the memrise app.
- Students interview classmates about their likes, dislikes and preferences using a google form.
- Students make groups of 4 and each one of them have a different category in charge using this photo
- dislike/ don’t like
- Students write things that they really like in a note, they don’t share that information with their classmates, the teacher collects the pieces of paper and they are given to different classmates , classmates have to go around the classroom asking people if they like those things and find the owner of the note.
- Students read a short reading about John and then we play a kahoot
- Students listen to a conversation about music likes between Marissa and Brian and and mark if these statements are true (Interchange 1 – Unit 4)
- Bryan likes country music
- Marissa likes Taylor Swift
- Bryan doesn’t like Hip-Hop
- Marissa Likes Hip- Hop
- Bryan likes Green Day
- Marissa also likes Green Day
- Bryan thinks that Green Day is Noisy
- Students make groups of two, they talk about the things they like and dislike