English is a rich and diverse language, with many examples of different grammar structures and word usage.
One of the best ways to improve your English is to study examples of the language in use.
Verb to Be: Examples
These are some examples of sentences with the verb to be
- The sky is blue.
- She is a doctor.
- The food is delicious.
- The book is on the table.
- Your friends are awesome
Simple Present: Examples
These are some examples of simple present sentences
- She brushes her teeth twice a day.
- The sun rises in the east.
- He plays tennis on weekends.
- The train arrives at the station at 10.
- She works as a teacher.
- I live in a small town.
Present Continuous: Examples
These are some examples of present continuous sentences
- I am reading a book now.
- The children are playing in the park.
- He is cooking dinner for us.
- She is typing an email to her boss.
- I am thinking about what to do next.
- He is watching TV in the living room.
Present Perfect: Examples
These are some examples of Present Perfect sentences
- I have finished the report.
- She has been to Paris twice.
- He has just arrived from his trip.
- The company has made a lot of progress this year.
- I have seen that movie three times already.
- We have traveled to many countries together.
These are the latest posts within the English examples categories
These are the links to some of the resources used in this page