Conversation Questions about Guanacaste
Guanacaste is a province of Costa Rica located in the northwestern region of the country, along the coast of the Pacific Ocean. It is bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Alajuela Province to the east, and Puntarenas Province to the southeast.
20 Conversation Questions about Guanacaste
These are some conversation questions that you can use to generate conversation
- What places in Guanacaste would you like to visit?
- What activities can you do in beaches in Guanacaste?
- What beach would you like to go to on your next vacation and why?
- What touristic places would you like to visit in another province?
- What are the best three places that you would recommend in Guanacaste?
- What hotel would you like to stay in Guanacaste and why?
- What activities can you do in places like Thermomania?
- What restaurants would you recommend in Guanacaste?
- What do you usually take with you when you go to the beach?
- What would you take to a beach if you had the chance to camp near the beach?
- What festivals and events would you recommend in Guanacaste?
- What Volcanoes can you visit near Guanacaste and what can you do there?
- What national parks can you visit in Guanacaste or near Guanacaste?
- What activities would you recommend to a visitor in Costa Rica?
- What activities can you do in San Jose
- What do you have to do to prepare for a Chrripo trip?
- What rainforests can you visit in Costa Rica?
- Where can you do rafting in Costa Rica?
- What are the best places to do surfing?
- What museums can you visit when you are in Costa Rica?
Follow EnglishPost.org on Facebook
You can check our latest articles in any of these pages:
You can also take a look at some of these blog categories, I am sure that something will catch your interest