This is a list of the most classroom objects that you can find in a classroom.
|Bulletin board||Fire alarm|
|Sticky note||Pen holder|
|Index card||Binder clip|
|Notebook paper||Pencil sharpener|
Table of Contents
Phrases with Classroom Objects
These are some of the phrases that you can use in the classroom when talking about classroom objects
- Can I borrow your pen?
- Can I borrow your glue?
- Can you lend me your pencil?
- Can you lend me your marker?
- I need a marker to draw something in the whiteboard
- I need the dictionary to look up for some words
- I have two pencils in my backpack
- I have a new backpack
- Can you pass me the glue?
- Can you pass me the notebook?
There are / There is
- There are 20 chairs in my classroom
- There are two desktops in my classroom
- There is a laptop computer in the lab
- There is a book on the desktop
Classroom Objects Activities
Teacher can introuduce this topic by using the flashcard set from this quizlet set
Teacher introduces the use of demostrative pronouns
Students can play these quizlet games to achieve the successful repetition of the vocabulary
Students can do more practices by accessing this GoConqr Online Practice or this Quizzis Practice
Classroom Objects Practice
Students can also prepare a classroom objects bingo card at home so they can play during the classes with the teacher
School Objects Songs and Lessons
There are many educational videos that you can use with your children and students:
Check these pages and sites before you go:
- 50 Most Common Expressions with Get
- Halloween Vocabulary and Questions
- The 60 Most Common Phrasal Verbs in English
- Means of Transportation in English
- The 60 Most Useful Idioms in English
- Valentine’s Day Vocabulary and Phrases in English
- English Christmas Vocabulary and Words You Should Know
- List of Most Common Collocations in English