This is a list with the most classroom objects that you can find in a classroom.
|Bulletin board||Fire alarm|
|Sticky note||Pen holder|
|Index card||Binder clip|
|Notebook paper||Pencil sharpener|
Table of Contents
Phrases with Classroom Objects
These are some of the phrases that you can use in the classroom when talking about classroom objects
- Can I borrow your pen?
- Can I borrow your glue?
- Can you lend me your pencil?
- Can you lend me your marker?
- I need a marker to draw something in the whiteboard
- I need the dictionary to look up for some words
- I have two pencils in my backpack
- I have a new backpack
- Can you pass me the glue?
- Can you pass me the notebook?
There are / There is
- There are 20 chairs in my classroom
- There are two desktops in my classroom
- There is a laptop computer in the lab
- There is a book on the desktop
Classroom Objects Activities
Teacher can introuduce this topic by using the flashcard set from this quizlet set
Teacher introduces the use of demostrative pronouns
Students can play these quizlet games to achieve the successful repetition of the vocabulary
Students can do more practices by accessing this GoConqr Online Practice or this Quizzis Practice
Classroom Objects Practice
Students can also prepare a classroom objects bingo card at home so they can play during the classes with the teacher
Classroom Activities and Worksheets
Students can try all these worksheet to enhance the successful repetition of the new vocabulary
- Worksheet #1 : School Objects ,
- Worksheet #2 : Match the School Objects
- Worksheet #3 : Classroom Objects
- Worksheet #4 : Classroom Objects Game
- Worksheet #5 : Find the hidden classroom objects
- Worksheet #6 : Classroom Objects Matching Exercise
- Worksheet #7 : Classroom Objects Powerpoint
- Worksheet #8 : Classroom Objects Crossword
- Worksheet #9 : Classroom Objects – Introduction
- Worksheet #10: Classroom objects searchword puzzle
School Objects Songs and Lessons
There are many educational video that you can use with your children and students:
Follow EnglishPost.org on Facebook
You can check our latest articles in any of these pages:
Check these pages and sites before you go:
- English Lessons on EnglishPost.Org
- English Grammar Lessons on Englishpost.org
- ESL Conversation Questions