Springfield, Quahog or Langley Falls, Virginia?, are these places familiar to you ? are these places even real? Well they are real if you belong to one of these three families, Those are the places where the Simpsons, the Griffins and the Smiths live.
The Simpsons has been a show which has been on air for more than 25 seasons . Homer is the head of the family , he has worked various jobs but we are used to seeing him as an employee for the Springfield power plant owned by Mr Burns. Homer loves eating and one of his favorite places to grab a beer is on the Moe’s Tavern . He is married to Marge who is a stay-at-home mom and both have three children ; Bart , Lisa and Maggi. The family has a cat and a dog as pets.
The Griffins are a family which has been part of American television for 12 seasons with a family who never ceases to surprise us. Peter Griffin is the husband of Lois and the biological father of Meg, Chris and Stewie. The dog sitting at the table is Brian Griffin, the dog actually can talk and do things that regular people do so he is considered a close friend to the family.
The Smiths have been entering millions of homes through our TV sets for more than ten seasons. Stann is a CIA agent and he is married to Francine Smith. He is indisputably the biological father of only Steve. Also living under Stan’s roof are two housemates: Roger, an alien and Klaus, the family’s man-in-a-fish-body pet.
These three series are adult animated sitcoms which aren’t suitable for children and teenagers as episodes have graphic violence, sexuality or black comedy in a manner that is unsuitable for younger audiences.
Make sure to read and look at the pictures and identify to what family the following sentences refer to.
- A visitor of another planet resides with them:___________________________
- They have a non-talking dog:_______________________________________
- The head of the family is a CIA agent:_________________________________
- They live with a talking fish:________________________________________
- This family has a cat:_____________________________________________
- He wears a suit for work:___________________________________________
- The father is almost bald:__________________________________________
- She is seen sucking on her pacifier:___________________________________
- The head of the family works in a power plant:___________________________
- This sitcom has been on air for more that 16 seasons:_______________________
- The couple has three children:_______________________________________