Death of a Salesman is a 1949 play written by American playwright Arthur Miller. It was the recipient of the 1949 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and Tony Award for Best Play. The play premiered on Broadway in February 1949, running for 742 performances, and has been revived on Broadway four times, winning three Tony Awards for Best Revival. It is widely considered to be one of the greatest plays of the 20th century.
- Death of a Salesman (EPUB version)
- Death of a Salesman (PDF Version)
Disclaimer: These downloads have been made available by internet users so these links are not affiliated with Englishpost.org, the information is only indexed and linked to content providers.
First staged in 1879, A Doll’s House is one of the most famous plays by Henrik Ibsen. Initially criticized, later acclaimed as one of the first works celebrating the right of women to live their lives to their fullest in XIX century male-dominated society, its interpretation was later extended to include the right of all individuals to discover who they really are and to become that person.
You can use different methods to read this play:
#1 Read the play online by clicking here on your personal computer or smartphone.
#2 You can install a free EPUB reader from the App Store or Google Play and then download this file from your phone internet browser
#3 You can buy the book on Amazon or buy the kindle edition and read it using your kindel app. In case you wanna do that. Here’s the link
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, is a popular 1876 novel about a young boy growing up in the antebellum South on the Mississippi River in the fictional town of St. Petersburg, Missouri.
You can read this book in a EPUB format by following these steps
Read on your PC
- Click here to download the book into your PC.
- Install the Icecream Reader on your PC.
- Enjoy your reading!
Read on your android device
- Install Google Play Books on your android device via Play Store.
- Click here to download the book into your PC , once the download is over , move it into your phone memory using a USB cable.
- Go to the folder where you moved the EPUB file and click on it and choose google play books as a default reader.
- Enjoy your reading!