- How can I help you?
- Round Trip Ticket
- One-Way Ticket
- I’d like a room.
- How much is a single room?
- Is there a pool?
- What floor is the _________ on?
- Where is the restaurant located?
- What time is checkout?
- Do you accept VISA/Mastercard?
- How may I help you?
- Can I have your name please?
- How do you spell that?
- Would you like a single or a double?
- How many people are you traveling with?
- How many nights will you be staying?
- How will you be paying?
- Would you like a wake-up call?
- Is there anything else you would like to know?
- Students play kahoot to review the content of shopping.
- Teacher gives students a conversation with missing words and students have to fill in the blanks as they listen to the recording.
- Students are given pieces of sentences with expressions about buying tickets and making reservations. they have to see the pieces and identify if those are said by the customer or the sale representative.
- Students are given a set of sentences and they have to make a conversation out of it.
- for the main task, students are gonna pick different five front desk people and they are going to prepare to act as such and four different groups made up of four people will be distributed to different parts of the room.