- Go forward
- turn left/ right at the corner
- walk along
- walk straight ahead
- take the elevator
- go in
- go out
- go through
- it’s right here
- it’s on your right /left
- it’s the second door on your right
Prepositions of place
- next to
- in front of
- across from
Places inside the building
- center, administration office
- recreational areas
- copy center
- lunch room
- conference room
- Teacher provides students with a quizlet set so they can check the meaning of the key vocabulary and its pronunciation. (Introduction of the vocabulary)
- Students are sent a video and they have to complete a worksheet in which they have to listen for the following details
- What is the person looking for?
- What is the location of the place inside the building?
- What are some key expressions when giving the directions?
- Teachers writes in the whiteboard expressions to ask for directions politely and they practice a short dialogue with those expressions.
- Can you tell me where the cafeteria is ?
- Could you tell me where the passport office is ?
- Students are given a sheet of paper with a map of a building, they have to ask questions to their partners and they have to give the directions. They switch places after one minute
Students give directions to their classmates about the places inside the Liberia Mall
Students answer a quiz online