Englishpost.org is intended to host most of the information that I have prepared for classes since 2011.
Why is the blog named Englishpost.org?
Picking a name isn’t easy. Basically posts are an essential part of blogging and English is the essential part of this blog
What about the tagline?
Many people are focused in learning English and learning how to teach it. That’s the essence of teaching, we learn it first then we teach it.
What’s the difference between learning and teaching?
The responsibilities of teacher and learner are found within the words themselves.
Who are the successful language learners?
Teachers and language learners come in different styles and use different approaches. No matter what style or approach you pick, staying busy with the language and seeing English as a mean of communication and not as a subject are the keys.
What’s the greatest thing of learning English?
The greatest thing is opening the path to a whole new world of information.
What’s the ultimate goal?
Blogging is the best exercise for learners and teachers so the ultimate goal is to stay in shape.
The Teacher Behind Englishpost.org
Twenty things about me
- I am from Costa Rica.
- I never was taught a single English class during my childhood.
- I received my first English class when I was 13.
- I got excited about learning English when I was 16.
- I served a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons).
- I started my major in English teaching when I was 22 in the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
- I got married when I was 24
- I work as a professor for the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
- I had my first child when I was 27.
- I dreaded the thought of teaching 4 years olds kids when I first got a full-time teaching job.
- I have been blogging in wordpress since 2011.
- I love Game of Thrones.
- I love Survivor .
- I love watching movies.
- I enjoyed music but mostly from the 90´s and the beginning of the 2000’s.
- I watch anime.
- I am a huge fan of the UFC, I watch 99% of all fights.
- I live an authentic life in an authentic world free from dogmas.
- I’ll figure this out someday.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
If any of the content posted in the blog is violating copyright , please send an email to email@example.com and the content will be removed immediately
This policy is subject to change at anytime.