Soft Skills – Communication
- Student will be able to discuss the importance of the ability to communicate well
The ability to communicate effectively with superiors, colleagues, and staff is essential, no matter what industry you work in. Workers in the digital age must know how to effectively convey and receive messages in person as well as via phone, email and social media.
Top Ten Communication Skill for Workplace Successs
- Non-verbal communication
- Clarity and Consicion
- Picking the right medium
- Students check a quizlet set and see if the examples are of non-verbal and verbal communication
- Students check a Powerpoint presentation and they identify examples of bad examples of verbal communication and non verbal communication.
- Students answer a matching abour the Top Ten Communication Skills for Workplace Success
- Students talk to each other about communication skillls reading from a PowerPoint Presentation
- Students practice a dialogue and give answer to fictional situation that happen at work.
- Student are gonna talk about the importance of non-verbal and verbal communication
- Students answer a quiz about the topic to solidify some structures used.