Students download the following presentation and talk about what countries are represented in them.
#1 Students check the following three articles:
- Top 10 Highly Developed Countries in the World
- Top 10 Highly Developed Countries
- Top 15 Most Developed Countries in the World
#2 and they are going to talk to their classmates about the following points:
- The countries are part of all lists
- The countries that are part of two list
- The countries that are part of only one list
#3 After students read the article, they answer this short quiz using socrative
Students choose one of those economies, they learn more about the economy of such country and they find pictures to make a collage and they will talk to their classmates about it.