The Beatles were an English rock band that formed in Liverpool, in 1960. With John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became widely regarded as the greatest and most influential act of the rock era.
Abbey Road is the eleventh studio album released by the English rock band the Beatles, released on 26 September 1969 in the United Kingdom and on 1 October 1969 in the United States.
Abbey Road is a rock album that incorporates genres such as blues, pop and progressive rock.
Abbey Road sold four million copies in its first two months of release. In the UK, the album debuted at number 1, where it remained for 11 weeks before being displaced for one week by the Rolling Stones’ Let It Bleed. The following week , Abbey Road returned to the top for another six weeks before being replaced by Led Zeppelin II
The image of the Beatles on the crossing has become one of the most famous and imitated in recording history.The crossing is a popular destination for Beatles fans
Answer the following questions based on the reading
1. The Beatles Band was formed by ____________________ members
2. The legacy of the Beatles is considered for rock fans as __________________________
3. The Beatles is a Rock band from __________________________
a) United States
b) Abbey Road
4. The Abbey Road Album was released in the UK on the __________________________
5. Abbey Road sold four million copies in the first ______________ days of its release
c) forty five
6. Abbey Road was ______________ weeks in total as number #1 in the UK
7. The Abbey Road crossing is _______________ among the Beatle fans.