Vocabulary : Natural resources , environment , habitats , animals , plants , forest , tress , endangered species, pollution , conservation
Google search for the answer to these questions
- What ´s the meaning of the three R’s in environment conservation?
- What are three examples of habitats?
- What are the four types of pollution?
- What are examples of renewable resources?
- What are non-renewable resources?
- What are three example of fossil fuels?
- What are three example of endangered species?
Do any of these followig listening activities
Students can find pictures for the different recycling categories and present it in front of their classmates.