occupation, resume, income, terms, trainee, opportunity, insurance, interview, incentive, salary, meeting, memo, manager, business , boss, policy, leave, employee, enterpreneur, training, human resources, appointment, sucess, field, to apply , strenghts, weaknesses, experience, qualification.
Preparing your resume
What to include in a resume
- Information section : Name , address , email address, phone number
- Resume Objective
- Work Experience
- Volunteer Activities
What not to include in a resume
- Irrelevant job experience
- Physical characteristics
- strange hobbies
- marital status
- private matters
- unprofessional contact information
- sensitive information
- number of children
Job fairs are held with the goal of hiring people for permanent and seasonal posts. the entrance is usually free and these take place in university campuses mostly in the Greater Metropolitan Area (GAM)
Companies always seek staff for technical and professional jobs. Most of the posts they offer require fluency in a second language such as English, French, German or Portuguese.
Sales executives, network executives, web developers, java software developers, customer service reps, administrative assistants, systems engineers, technical support, bilingual specialists, database administrators, financial analysts, call center agents with advanced English, electronic engineers, project managers, marketing executives are among the positions offered by the participating companies
Companies accept résumés in both digital and printed formats, and organizers set up information kiosks for questions about participating companies.
Visitors are offered free lectures from human resource specialists, have their English proficiency tested and receive free counseling on labor issues.
According to the reading , determine if the statement is true or false and write it in the parenthesis.
- The companies requires only staff for permanent jobs ( )
- The Job fairs usually take place in the university campuses ( )
- Most Job Fairs take place out of the GAM ( )
- The entrance for the Job Fairs is free in most of the cases ( )
- Companies seeks staff who can master at least four languages ( )
- The companies only accepts the digital version of the curriculum vitae ( )
- Questions about the companies are addressed by the participating companies ( )
- Customer service positions are available ( )
- Companies don’t pay attention to language proficiency ( )
- Participant receive free lectures and counseling ( )
Check this slideshare document which has more exercises about Job Demand in Costa Rica
If you work for the Costa Rican Ministry of Education , have a look at this page , it might save you some time and work.