Students can play 21 questions to guess what sport or leisure activity the student has in mind
You can watch this awesome video about a rider surfing with a motorcycle
The teacher can introduce this topic with this Prezi Presentation
You can also try any of these activities
- Outdoor Games and Activities (Islcollective.com)
- Matching (Islcollective.com)
- Play,Go and Do (Islcollective.com)
- Pelé (Dreamreader.net)
Ancient Olympic Games (Dreamreader.net)
- Jackie Robinson (Dreamreader.net)
What’s your favorite sport? (Share.america.gov)
Sports & Social Identity (Dreamreader.net)
Rugby League (Dreamreader.net)
Going to a soccer game (Share.america.gov)
- Volleyball (Englishpost.org)
- Summer Sports (Englishpost.org)
- Marathon (Englishpost.org)
Ask students to create a conversation using this dialogue as model
A: Hi Luis
B: Hi Mike
A: Do you like volleyball?
B: No, I don’t
A: What sport do you like?
B: I like swimming, and you?
A: I like swimming too
B: Where can we go swimming?
A: At the Plaza Gonzales Viquez Pool
B: Are you bringing your swimsuit?
B: I´ll see you there