Every language learner should read books in a second language since reading is a open door to new vocabulary and phrases . Kindle and Google Play Books make thousands of books available into your smart devices.
Kindle by Amazon
The Kindle app puts over a million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader, you can choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store.
- Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks.
- Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases
- The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks.
- Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
- Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation to read your books.
Google Play Books
There are millions of books on Google Play including new releases, New York Times® bestsellers, textbooks and free classics.
- Read offline
- Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
- Elegant 3D page turns
- Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers.
- Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
- Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
- Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows.
- Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
- Over 4 million books in every imaginable category
- Textbooks available for rental or purchase.
- Millions of free books available instantly.
- Read free chapters for preview from every book
Google Play Books has a liitle bit of an edge over Kindle because PDF and EPUB files can be found everywhere through google such as the game of thrones book , Once you have the EPUB files on your desktop , you can upload it to play.google.com to read online or offline on your mobile device.