A true story about Frank Abagnale Jr., who, before his 19th birthday, successfully conned millions of dollars’ worth of checks as a Pan Am pilot, doctor, and legal prosecutor.
The Assignment must have a front page and the answers must be typed , long , meaningful and grammatically correct,
- Who directed and produced the movie?
- Who are the main actors and their characters in the movie?
- What was Frank Abagnale, Jr. cooking ? (Around Minute 15)
- What class teacher did he pretend to be ? (Around Minute 18)
- What were the first thing he did after he ran out of money? (Around minute 27)
- What did he do to get into the plane as co-pilot?
- Where did he put the check he made ? (around minute 35)
- How did he get the logo of the Pan American Airways for the fake checks?
- What was his strategies when going to a bank?
- What did Frank pretend to be when he was about to be caught by the police officer in his hotel room? (Around Minute 50)
- What professonal did he pretend to be after being a pilot) (Around Minute 70)
- what did he do after going to the emergency room for the first time?
- What was the clue that the police officer found in the Frank’s dad apartment?
- Why did he want to stop pretending to be somebody else ? (Around Minute 95)
- What happened when he was celebrating his wedding?
- How did he manage to go unnoticed when he entered the airport?
- What did he learn when he was in the airplane (Minute 116)
- How did he help the police when he was in prison?
- What did he do after some time in prison to help the FBI Department?
- What happens after Frank completes his sentence
Leonardo Dicaprio and the real Frank Abagnale, Jr