How can bookmarking sites like Pinterest help us in using our English and learning more about a topic and culture?
- The topic for this task is “Film History of the United States”
- You have to register for a pinterest account in the site Pinterest.com , you can do that easily in a few steps by registering using your facebook account
- Pinterest will give you the welcome to the site ,you have to click next after reading some of the site highlights
- You might be prompted to create a board once you are logged in
- or you can create one by clicking your name on the right and selecting boards , once it is clicked , you’ll find something like this
- Once you click on create board , you have to type some information in the spaces
- once your board is created you have to start adding pins to them by clicking the red button on the right and clicking ” add a website”
- once the board is created you start by adding links as you will see in the video
Click here to watch the video: http://screencast.com/t/nX50VWm8f
Enough about the hows
Create three boards on your pinterests and pin ten movies from sites such as imdb.com in each one of them.
- Movies from the 80’s
- Movies from the 90’s
- Movies from the 2000´s
once you and your classmates are finished pinning, we´ll comment in each other’s pins and we´ll have to comment at least once in each other’s boards , the way to comment is shown by clicking in the following link.