I have a lot of respect for students who are good listeners and good writers too , They always listen and read trying to find something new to learn , sometimes you have to say yourself what the last word that you learned was to understand how active you are in seeking knowledge.
Some of my students keep a vocabulary notebook the old fashion way which is keeping a notebook close all the time , now with the advance in technology , it can be done through your smartphone, tablet or your PC
One of the ways to do this is through Google Docs following these steps
- Get yourself a google account
- Access your gmail account
- Click on the app icon in the right side of your gmail account
- Click on the drive app
- Click on the button create and there you have your spreadsheet
- Customize it as you wish
- Download the drive app in your Android
- Access your Spreadsheet and start editing on the go , all the changes will be backed up if you are connected to the Internet
- You can share your list
- You also can work with other Gmail users to create a group vocabulary list.
This is my current list