If you want to be a good language learner, you just have to follow the examples of other successful language learners. Here are five important characteristics that successful language learners have:
1. They are strongly motivated, they never give up or stop learning.
2. They keep a vocabulary notebook because they will find new words if they are looking for them
3. Good Language Learners think in English and that boosts their fluency.
4. Good Language Learners practice every day and that’s the recipe for success in learning any language
5. Good Language Learners watch movies in the target language to improve their listening skills