On the morning of September 11th, Michael Trinidad called his ex-wife, Monique Ferrer, from the 103rd floor of the World Trade Center’s North Tower to say goodbye. In the wake of his death, Monique tells the story of Michael’s lasting legacy—the family they built together.
- get married, get divorced, to confide, secret, separate ways, doctor’s appointment, phone call, floor, building, hit , hysterical, put somebody on, to break somebody’s heart, to joke, to drive somebody crazy
Ponder about and answer these questions before watching the video
- What do you know about the events that happened in 9/11?
- How old were you when the events happened?
- How much do you love your family?
Watch the video Always a Family and think of these questions while watching it
- What is the name of the couple that the video talks about?
- How old was she when they met?
- How old was she when they get married?
- How many kids did they have?
- What secret did the kids reveal to their mom?
- What was the last Michael’s phone call about?
After watching the video and answering the questions
- Write a short paragraph stating why it is important to say to your loved ones how much you love them