I hope you enjoy the video and notice what they do in Finland to keep its education in a top spot in the world.
- Academically demanding classes.
- Lively , interesting and fun classes.
- Interesting points about the “Teacher Talk Time”.
- Interesting points about the ” Student Work Time”.
- A great deal of classroom experience for future teachers.
- Personal responsibility in the classroom.
- Moodle is a powerful tool for education.
- Education is based on trust.
- Reshaping the teacher profession is necessary.
- The business of the school is teaching and learning.
- Master’s degree are required to teach.