For more than 30 years, the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test has set the standard for assessing English language skills used in the workplace. Today it is the leading assessment of English-language reading and listening skills for the global workplace. The following resources will get you ready for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test:
ETS provides you with sample questions so surprise isn’t a factor.These are two files that every first- timer should read.Ets.org
- TOEIC® Listening and Reading Examinee Handbook (PDF).
- TOEIC® Listening and Reading Sample Test (PDF).
5 TOEIC Simulation Tests (Practice Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 1 (Practice Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 2 (Practice Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 3 (Practice Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 4 (Practice Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 5 (Practice Mode)
5 TOEIC Simulation Tests ( Exam Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 1 (Exam Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 2 (Exam Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 3 (Exam Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 4 (Exam Mode)
- TOEIC Simulation Test 5 (Exam Mode)
- Part 1 photos 20 questions
- Part 2: Question – Response
- Part 3: Short conversation
- Part 4: Short talks
- Part 5: Incomplete sentences
- Part 6: Error recognition
- Part 7: Reading comprehension
- Reading 8: double passages
Online Toeic Training gives you an experience similar to the previous four recommendations, there is no shortage of resources for you to succeed in your goals, Start practicing right away by clicking the following link:
King George International College
This preparation test includes all the test areas, within a timed environment. The questions here are very similar to the actual TOEIC® test.
Tactics for the TOEIC
If you know your way around the web , Rieebook has provided us with a link to download the book “Tactics For TOEIC Listening and reading test ” The files are hosted in mediafire , if you consider a book might help you , please take a look at the website
Target TOEIC Second Edition is designed to provide thorough and realistic preparation for the TOEIC test through authentic test practice. In order to ensure that students are getting authentic test practice, this new edition has been updated to incorporate changes recently made to the TOEIC test.
600 Essential words for the TOEIC
Updated to reflect the most recent TOEIC, this test preparation book focuses on 600 words commonly used on the TOEIC. Words are taught in 50 vocabulary-building lessons that focus on American English as it is used in today’s business, industry, communications, and cultural activities
- File 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC.pdf
- File 600 Essential Words for TOEIC CD 1.zip
- File 600 Essential Words forTOEIC CD 2.zip
Revised to meet the needs of the new TOEIC® Test, this Second edition also provides effective, classroom-friendly lessons for active, communicative English
- File Target.Score_TB.pdf
- File Target.Score_SB.with.Test.Pack.pdf
- File CAMBRIDGE_2007_Target.Score_CD1.zip
- File CAMBRIDGE_2007_Target.Score_CD2.zip
- File CAMBRIDGE_2007_Target.Score_CD3.zip
Skills for the TOEIC Test
Collins : Speaking and Writing is a unique skills-based exam preparation course. TOEIC is a test of English proficiency for people in the workplace seeking to work in an international environment or looking for promotion within their organisation.
- File Skills for the TOEIC Test. Listening and Readin..
- File Skills for the TOEIC Test Speaking and Writing.pdf
- File Skills for the TOEIC Test Speaking and Writing_..
- Hackers TOEIC Start Listening
- Hackers TOEIC Start Listening
- TOEIC Test Simulator
- Big Step TOEIC 1
- Big Step TOEIC 2
- Big Step TOEIC 3